Saturday, August 3rd, 2019 - 10:30 A.M. to 8:30 P.M. Magic Waters Web Site
Magic Waters Park, Bell School Rd (near the CheryVale Mall)
Come out and enjoy an evening at Rockford's own "Magic Waters" water park, featuring a wave pool, multiple water slides, a "Lazy River" and many other attractions.
This year, HSA guests are also welcome to enjoy the park all day prior to the event.
- NEW! Association Members may bring extended family or additional guests. Family and freinds are welcome to attend. No limit to how many tickets you can buy.
- Children under 2 years of age are admitted free and must wear a reusable swim diaper or plastic pant over diaper, ($5, available at the gift shop). There is a table at the entrance for parents to pick up admission tickets for children under 2 and for the park staff to check for swim diaper/pant.
- Association members and their family and friends may enter the park at 10:30 AM, (SOUTH ENTRANCE ONLY). The attractions will be closed from 6:00 to 6:30 p.m. while the daytime guests exit. Rides resume at 6:30 pm. Inner Tubes are free of charge as soon as they are available.
- Red wristbands must be worn in order to stay in the park after the regular closing time.
- The event will only be canceled if there is lightning - otherwise it is on!
- You are not allowed to bring coolers into the park. No glass containers, no grills and no alcoholic beverages are allowed. Food is available for purchase from the Magic Waters concession areas.